Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is someone alive?
Edison_Blazer Wife (Richard_Blazer) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 4:22 am by Sucide_Jockey

» New BAF|MN forum, replacing this forum! Look inside for more information!
Edison_Blazer Wife (Richard_Blazer) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:55 am by android_data

» i so hope this forum isnt dead
Edison_Blazer Wife (Richard_Blazer) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:21 am by Time_Bandit

» Graphics for the MN.
Edison_Blazer Wife (Richard_Blazer) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:59 pm by Rubber_Duck

» May/June Rollcall, 3rd of June deadline
Edison_Blazer Wife (Richard_Blazer) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:00 am by Junes

» ts is down for 5 days
Edison_Blazer Wife (Richard_Blazer) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:58 am by android_data

» All known Employees and their Callsigns
Edison_Blazer Wife (Richard_Blazer) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:54 pm by cole.train

» New in-RP Trade Routes for Convoy in 4.86 (first draft)
Edison_Blazer Wife (Richard_Blazer) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:04 am by Xiphos

» New things on the latest update
Edison_Blazer Wife (Richard_Blazer) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:13 pm by beethoven

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sirius Mean Time

Edison_Blazer Wife (Richard_Blazer)

Go down

Edison_Blazer Wife (Richard_Blazer) Empty Edison_Blazer Wife (Richard_Blazer)

Post  Blazer Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:57 am

I was born in 780 A.S.I was liveng in New york system planet Manhatan.My parent's raise me good and soo they buy me a new fast ship.I was verry hapy to have my own ship.It was a Grizzly one and at that moment it seems the bets ship in all univers because she was mine.I begin transporting many Vip's all over Liberty.Once i did a route till Bretonia.There i find my future bosss.A doctor.I allways dreamd to be a nurse and help enjuries people,with all thouse wars.Then in one day i meet him Thomas...he was heaving a problem with his brain,he couldn't remember who he was.And after he stay in hospital for 2 weeks he got out and he propose me.I accept at once because we match perfectly.We like to make people enjoy they know us.I love my husband and i think he is the best father to my 2 kids Edison and Richard.And as he sayd to you my husband give me another ship to serve in convoy.I Must fly this ship to help the Convoy transporting goods for BAF and Bretonia but in the same time i must take care of our bussines too.As my husband is too busy with all The Convoy meetings and training.So i will not be able to be very often with you guys ,and i'am not too happy for that as i love flying,but i thing i will join more from now on as we bough an robot to do my calcules on our firm.So I can't whait to meet you guys in space.A and 1 more thing i see that no reply to story are here,maybe you will send me your reply about if you miss me beside you till now and maybe i will be only one to have reply's to my story.Thanks and kisses.

Yours trully Miss Nicole
Blazer
Blazer
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Edison_Blazer Wife (Richard_Blazer) Empty Re: Edison_Blazer Wife (Richard_Blazer)

Post  Blazer Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:19 am

I will reply to you my love ...I hope you will manage to fly by us soon because all the guy miss you here.Seems that the last time you was in space with them they feel good to have you beside them.And about our firm i will help you and i will buy a bigger computer that can sell online in the network our merchandise.So from now on you will be more with us.
Blazer
Blazer
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum